Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Aww I want this so badly!



I want L'Occitane Peach Blossom perfume so badly! Introduced by a friend few months ago and I'm so in love with the velvet, sweet but yet long lasting scent. It's a fragrance that combines the scent of velvety white peaches with lemon, and bergamont with a base of musk, iris, and tonka bean. The peach blossom collection comes with other products like lip gloss, body gel, shower gel and more


Peach Blossom Scented Candle


Peachy Skin Moisture Gel


Peach Blossom Shower Polishing Nectar



The prices are reasonable too! My friend bought the collection which consists of shower gel, fragrance and body scrub with the price of RM 200 only!!! Too bad the hot deal was only available when it was first launched. I'm going to grab it anyway, see how much I adored by the scent! Believe me, you will addict to the scent once you try it, haha!


Photos are all from L'Occitane

No comments:

Post a Comment