Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Favorite Quotes

Am totally running of out idea now, I blogged 6 posts since afternoon till now and I don't know what else I can write. I think I'll just share some of my favorite quotes from Twitter. Don't really know where they were originated from, so I can't really give credits to the authors :S Anyway here we go:
  • To forgive is not to forget, nor remit, but let it go; to be lonely is not because you have no friends, but no one is living in your heart. 
  • Knowledge can't replace friendship,I'd rather be an idiot than lose you,Spongebob. By Patrick Star.
  • Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
  • It's tough not to judge yourself through someone else's eyes.
  • I've learned more by not following bad examples than by following good examples.
  • To forget easily is a gift. Let go of your past mistakes. Make a fresh start." -A Moment to Remember (2004)
  • We can't change the world unless we change ourselves." -Notorious (2009)
These quotes had inspired me especially during my hard times. Hope they help in yours too ;) Thats all for the quotes, I'm moving to the very last post! Teehee~

No comments:

Post a Comment