Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Last Post

Wow, I can't imagine I completed all the 10 posts within 2 days. The reason of me rushing this assignment like crazy is because my friends told me that the deadline will be on this coming Thursday! I thought it will be on the fourth week? Whatever, as long as I complete it by today and I can enjoy the holidays :) 

What I want to say is thank you for reading my not-so-interesting posts, for anyone besides the lecturer. Well, I probably saying thank you to myself, since no one is reading. Ha! Thank you Google for providing so much of informations, ideas of blogging, pictures etc, and YouTube for Jayesslee's and CN Blue's videos. Thanks to our lecturer for giving me the opportunity to write, I actually enjoy it lots although it's a little bit tiring :) I'd never thought that I can blog in English because I don't really confident with it. Will try to blog more in English in the future! 

Last but not least, I hope everyone's having fun and learn something new in the whole blogging process. I had a Chemistry blog during my foundation year but I already deleted it earlier because I hate it, haha! For this one, I will probably keep it and read it again after some times. Okay, I think that's all I want to say. Off to STALK others' blogs now. See you again!

Love,
See Yee :)




2 comments:

  1. wowww u finished 10 post in short!good job ^^
    and i'm reading i'm reading no worries haha
    enjoy ur holiday;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol so touched! i read yours too, i want wanton mee!! tempting!! Haha happy holiday too :)

    hsy

    ReplyDelete