Monday, May 16, 2011

MiniTool

Wonder what the title's about? It's about something boring but useful =) Since this is an IT assignment blog, then I think I shall write some IT-related stuffs. Here we go!

Have you ever heard about MiniTool? It's okay if you don't know what it is, I'm gonna tell you now :D MiniTool is actually a data recovery software that can restore deleted files and folders from Windows Recycle Bin, as well as from external hard disks, memory card, USB flash drive, CD/ DVD/ Blue-Ray Disk and even iPod. It comes with five different modules which recover data from different conditions. Here's a brief summary of the five modules and their functions:
  1. Undelete recovery - recover files and folders emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin.
  2. Damaged partition recoveryrecovering data from damaged or formatted partitions
  3. Lost partition recovery - recover data after partition loss or deletion. (User may accidentally delete an important partition or when reinstall Windows to hard drive)
  4. Digital media recovery - recover deleted data like photos, music and video from digital media, for example: Flash drive, memory card, and iPod. 
  5. CD & DVD recoveryrecover data from CD & DVD disks. It is designed specifically to recover lost and deleted files from damaged, scratched or defective CD and DVD disks.
From my previous experience, I did actually stored up to thousands photos in a DVD because my laptop was running of of spaces. But it ends up with nothing stored inside the DVD when I reopened the disk few months later. Don't you think this is saddening? All of the photos taken during my vacations and other precious moments were lost! I googled it and found that this problem may arise if low quality disks are used. So, never even store important data in low quality CD/ DVD! Until I found MiniTool, the module I've used was CD & DVD recovery. Simply put the defected disk into your CD/DVD driver in your pc and run Minitool, choose the appropriate module and wait patiently for it to be recovered! Simple enough, isn't it? And the most important thing is it's totally FOC!! So this is my most recommended recovery software for the 'unfortunate ones'. With MiniTool, data loss is not a big deal after all. For more information, click here

Hope this is useful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment